It is that time again! We're actually a little late to the Fall season, although where I live (Becky) it still feels like summer and where Beth Ann lives - it's always summer. However, we have created for you a FALL bucket list for these next couple months! And this time, we're going to document about some of the things we're crossing off of our list. So, come with us on this season's adventures and make some of your own, too! Let's go:
1. Go to a Pumpkin Patch. (Duh)
2. Take a picture holding a pumpkin. #obligatory
3. Drink a PSL (pumpkin spice latte).
4. Wear a beanie.
5. Go apple picking.
6. Make a fall recipe using those apples!
7. Get to know a friend over a cup of apple cider.
8. Cozy up a couple nights a week and watch or re-watch the Harry Potter series.
9. Make pumpkin bread to share with a neighbor!
10. Go on a Fall drive to look at pretty leaves/trees while listening to our: FALL PLAYLIST
11. Try out a new hobby - I just took up knitting!
12. Make a time to do a new DIY craft.
13. Light a Fall scented candle while escaping with a good book.
14. Wake up earlier one weekend, put that oversized knit sweater on and go for a nice walk.
15. Write a letter to a friend and brighten their day.
We can't wait to hear about your season's adventures and the sweet memories you will make! Please let us know what you're up to by hash tagging #lookupadventures